If you're looking for an e-commerce store, we can help. Our clients' sites turn over in excess of £500,000 annually, all powered through our bespoke CMS and e-commerce platform.
If you've got something to sell, then diffuse's content managed e-commerce store is sure to fit the bill. Whether you've got 20 or 2,000 products to sell, our online store can handle it, and help you manage and process your orders when they come in.
Having been developing online payment stores for years, diffuse have integrated online shops with PayPal, WorldPay, SagePay and PayPoint.net. These four payment gateways are some of the most popular for use within the UK, each of them having different benefits; give us a call on 0115 824 2400 and we can talk you through the benefits and work out which one it right for you.
not just products to sell
It's not just products that you can sell online, we've also developed sites for several organisations who offer paid-for services online too.
West Runton Holidays organise activity and adventure holidays for young people and teenagers; diffuse built them a site through which delegates can be booked on to a holiday, and the booking managed.
We also developed a solution for Vineyard Churches UK for delegates to book a conference pass for their National Leaders Conference.
recent e-commerce stores
A few of our recent e-commerce clients include:
- Stapleford Centre - The Stapleford Centre run education conferences for teachers and education staff, whilst also selling education resources to primary and secondard schools.
- Outwood Sports - Outwood Sports sell a wide range of outdoor activity and adventure clothing and equipment.
- Cloakroom Solutions Ltd - Cloakroom Solutions supply high quality and finely designed washbasins, designer taps, baths and an extensive range of washroom accessories.
- FASS Security - FASS Security are suppliers of high quality access control, door and access security and architectural ironmongery products.
- Vineyard NLC - The Vineyard Churches UK National Leaders Conference is a yearly conference for the Vineyard Churches Network.
If you would to speak to us about an e-commerce solution that we can provide to you and your company, give us a call on 0115 824 2400 or contact us through our contact form.
Get in touch to find out how we can help your online business along the road to success.