Want to update your website yourself? Sounds like you need a Content Management System, and we've built a CMS that will fit your needs, no matter what they are!
Probably the simplest way to update a website nowadays is through a Content Management System. A CMS is a secure part of your website that you will have a login username and password to, and when inside, you'll be able to add in a new page, edit a news article, or add a new product to your e-commerce store.
diffuse have developed their own CMS, the dpanel, with modules including:
- a news article system (demonstrated at Rhema Church London)
- self-publishing modules with integration with Google Maps to show where events/places are relative to the user (demonstrated at Charnwood)
- product catalogue and order management system for your e-commerce store (demonstrated at Stapleford Centre)
- blog - publish articles your customers might find interesting (demonstrated on out ChurchApp site)
- events gallery (demonstrated at Malt Cross Café Bar)
- Word-like WYSIWYG editor to add and edit pages (demonstrated at Trent Vineyard Conferencing)
- contact form management, giving control over what details are published, where emails are sent to, etc (demonstrated at Comfort Lettings)
- expandability to fit any need (see bespoke development Crossref-it.info - AS/A2 English Exam Guides)
Whatever your needs for your website are, we're confident that we can provide you with a simple, elegant solution that you can update yourself, without having to spend hours learning how to maintain your site.
Whether it's a fully bespoke solution, or a customisation of one of the modules outlined above, give us a call on 0115 824 2400 or use our contact form to contact us, and we'll be more than happy to go through all the details with you.
With a site powered by the dpanel you're in total control of you content and you can be confident that your site's secure.