dpanel CMS — Site Content
The site content module forms the core of the dpanel's functionality, providing the means to both structure the site's navigation and edit the site's content. Included is the ability to define default META titles, keywords and descriptions for search engines, add Google analytics or Bing/Yahoo webmaster tools, manage files and images, or set up URL redirects. This module allows the user total control of the most important aspects of their site.
When the site content module is used in conjunction with user groups, an optional function of the user module, a content sandbox is created. The sandbox allows the site administrator to view each change made by users prior to them being made live on the site, providing the opportunity to fix spelling, styling or to add the finishing touches to a page.
- Easy integration with Google Analytics, helping you to monitor visitor activity and your site’s performance.
- Automated daily webmaster emails notifying you when content is due to expire or when it has reached a user-defined date for review.
- Simple page editing within a Word-style editor.
- Full control over Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) fields, such as META Title, Keywords and Descriptions for each page of your site.
- Auto-generating XML sitemap so search engines can easily find and index every page of your website.
The site content module is used by every site built upon the dpanel, for a range of examples visit our portfolio.
Next module; online forms »
Get in touch to find out more about the dpanel site content module and getting your site online.
A few sites which primarily use just the site content module: