dpanel - Bespoke Content Management System
The dpanel is a bespoke content management system for managing the content of your site, it is made up of three core modules; site content, online forms and users; as well as a number of optional modules to further expand the capabilities of your site, including:
- Downloads, for managing downloadable content on your site.
- News, to categorise and compose news articles.
- Podcasts, for creating and hosting podcasts.
- User Registration, to track customers, members or subscribers to your site.
- Online Shop, a full featured eCommerce solution including integration with multiple online payment gateways.
The dpanel allows site administrators to create accounts for as many users as they wish, providing access to the necessary modules and pages that they need to do their job, without all the clutter that comes with administrating a large site.
The dpanel is built upon diffuse’s custom and extensible framework allowing the creation of Bespoke Modules to add further functionality to a site. Numerous clients have required bespoke modules to be develop to handle their specific business needs, examples include; Comfort Lettings - property management, Coventry DBE - schools details and vacancy management, ILS English - international course bookings and delegates.
First module; site content »
Get in touch to see how we can work together to get your business or organisation online.